Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes pain all over the body, sleep issues, exhaustion, and often emotional and mental suffering. People with fibromyalgia are said to have higher pain sensitivity than usual.
What Causes It?
Fibromyalgia's causes remain unknown, and they may differ from person to person. According to current studies, the neurological system, particularly the central nervous system, is involved (brain and spinal cord).
It is usually brought on by some sort of trigger like back pain, arthritis, an injury, or another any physical stress. Emotional stress may also precipitate this disease.
Remedies for Fibromyalgia
Tonsillitis is an infection of the tonsils that causes edema in the back of the throat. The swelling causes redness and burning, hinders breathing, and is excruciatingly painful. This is a Pitta/Kapha imbalance.
Remedies for Tonsillitis
Hypothyroidism, is a common condition in which the thyroid gland does not produce or release enough thyroid hormone into the bloodstream. As a result, your metabolism becomes slow. You experience fatigue, weight gain, and an inability to tolerate cold temperatures.
What Causes It?
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Inflammation of the thyroid
- Hypothyroidism that is present at birth
- Surgical removal of part or all of the thyroid
- Radiation treatment of the thyroid
- Some medicines
Remedies for Thyroid
- Taking herbs like Irish moss, trikatu, shilajit, yogaraja guggul (Vata), kaishore guggul (Pitta) our pure guggul (Kapha) and iron and mineral ashes (abhrak and mukta bhasmas) are believed to be beneficial.
- Mustard oil may be applied externally on the throat.
*Please note: The information on this website is solely for educational purposes and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. We do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic expert or licensed health practitioner before following any remedies suggested here.
To book an appointment with our Ayurveda expert click here.