Benefits of Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
- It is beneficial in indigestion, constipation and restoring taste of mouth.
- It helps in fighting with the intestinal worms there by act as a deworming agent
- It is highly recommended in hyperacidity and epigastric pain
- Good results have also been seen in gastritis
- Widely and extensively used as blood purifier as it possesses the properties like tickt rasa which helps in detoxifying any toxins floating in our blood stream which may lead to illness.
- It gives wonderful results in diabetes incipidus and diabetes mellitus
- It is very helpful in curing urinary tract infection
- It stimulates liver for proper functioning and helps in maintaining proper secretions of liver
- It acts on all kinds of skin disorders and provides great relief.
- It works as an anti inflammatory and pain relieving agent
- It also helps in suppressing extra heat generated in body due to any reason thus helps in maintain normal condition in hyperthermia. Very useful in suppressing fever.
- Since old times neem leaves have been used as an agent that helps in increasing vision thus releasing congestion on eyeballs caused due to mucus accumulation in sinuses.
- Coughing is relieved by use of neem water
- It helps in reducing excess micturition
- It has given very good results in diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis
- It works as an immunoboosting agent therefore making our immune system very strong and efficient to fight against any foreign invasion making our body strong and disease free
← Older Post
Newer Post →