GDC Automatic Crown Remover Standard (CRS)
- Ergonomic design for improved grip of the instrument
- The bayonet attachment lets you insert your hook or wire-tip in a single hand movement!
- The high frequency of micro-strokes makes it the fastest system in the world: up to 20 movements per second!
- Unique! Non-reloading mechanism: maintains a constant working axis and precise, continuous contact with the porcelain
- Intuitive intensity adjustment ring for the comfort of controlled intensity
- Wide range of inserts to suit all prosthesis configurations
- Automatic Crown Remover: attached through the tip to the crown needing to be removed, transmits an impact force to the crown without striking the object itself.
The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring-loaded crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is
applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root-treated teeth.
- For permanent removal of crowns by breaking the seal between tooth and crown even after sectioning with a bur.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
- Permanently cemented crowns and or bridges
- Temporary cemented provisional or final restorations
- Maryland bridges
- Orthodontic brackets/bands
- Removable appliances/retainers fixed at abutments
- 1 x Crown & bridge remover Crs
- 1 x Tip Cr1
- 1 x Bifid tip Cr2
- 1 x Sickel tip Cr3
- 1 x Angle tip Cr4
- 1 x Inverted curved tip Cr5
- 1 x Straight tip Cr6
- 1 x Bridge remover Flexi wire set Cr7
- 1 x Bridge remover tip with lock Cr8
- 1 x Tip adjustment key Cr9
- 1 x Open-end adjustment wrench Cr10