GDC Mouth Gags
- Mouth gags are surgical devices placed between the upper and lower jaw to prevent mouth closing during the operative procedures of mouth and throat.
- Mouth gags have been in use as a solution to cumbersome limitations encountered when visibility and access to the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx are needed.
- They fall under the category of cheek retractors/ tissue retractors.
- They are used to hold mucoperiosteal flaps, cheeks, lips, and tongue away from the surgical area.
- They are manufactured by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments
with utmost precision.
- Molt Mouth Gag used to prop mouth open during extraction procedures and reduce TMJ trauma for sedated patients.
- Heister Mouth Gag is a self-retaining mouth gag that can be used to keep the Mouth Open during any minor or major oral & maxillofacial surgeries under
local or general anesthesia
- Gdc Heister 13Cm Hmg-01 piece
- Gdc Molt Large 14Cm Mga-01 piece
- Gdc Molt Small 11Cm Mgc-01 piece