Sdi Wave Flowable Composite
Wave is the ideal versatile fluoride releasing, flowable, radiopaque, light cured composite. Wave is directly injected into the cavity preparation for maximizing adaptation to the preparation. The Wave shade range consists of 14 popular shades - enamel A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, D3, incisal, gingival, bleach; and 0A2 dentin shade. Enamel shades can be guided by VITA classical shade guide. Gingival shade is ideal for restoring cervical lesions in elderly patients. For teeth lighter than B1, bleach shade is available.
A choice of 3 viscosities-Wave,Wave MV (Medium Viscosity),Wave HV (High Viscosity) . Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximize polishability, wear resistance and strength. Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
- Class V restorations
- Tunnel/air abrasion preparations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations
- Radiopaque cavity liners
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions
- Abfraction lesions
- Implant seals
- Incisal abrasions
- Repair enamel defects
- Minor core build-ups
- Temporary crowns
- Cement porcelain/ceramic/ composite veneers
- Splint mobile teeth
- Attach fiber bridges
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Repair porcelain restorations
- Block out undercuts in inlay/onlay/crown preparations
- Cover stains
- Adhering tooth jewelry
- Ceramic inserts
- Composite Wave is a very versatile fluid composite, making it suitable for most clinical situations.
- Wave releases fluoride and protects against tooth decay.
- It is radiopaque, so can be easily identified on x-rays.
- It has very good resistance to compression, which increases its lifespan.
- The wave includes a large quantity of filling charge, which provides excellent wear resistance.
Low viscosity, light-cured, radiopaque flowable composite.
Flow on-demand handling.
Available in 14 shades including opaque and translucent.
No slumping and running.